Allah has said that those women who are Muslims, who put their iman in order, who are obedient, who
give in charity, who fast, who protect their honour and chastity, who remember Allah abundantly.
Allah has set aside forgiveness and a great reward for them.
Allah has said that pious women have the following qualities:
They are obedient.
They protect their honour even if the husband is not at home.
Who are steadfast on the Shariah.
Whose beliefs are in order.
If they commit any act that is contrary to the Shariah they repent immediately.
They occupy themselves in the ibadah of Allah.
1) Rasulullah s.a.w said “Allah’s mercy descends on a woman who wakes up for tahajjud and awakens her husband as well.”
2) Rasulullah s.a.w said “The woman who passes away in her virginity, while delivering a child or while in her nifas shall receive the status of a martyr.”
3) Rasulullah s.a.w said “The woman who losses three of her children and exercises patience considering it to be an act of reward, will be entered into jannah.” A woman asked “What if she only loses two children in this way?” He replied “The reward for two is tha same.” Another narration mentions that a Sahabi asked about one child and Rasulullah s.a.w also mentioned a great reward for such a mother.
4) Rasulullah s.a.w said “The woman who miscarries, that child will draw its mother towards jannah as long as she exercises patience hoping to be rewarded.”
5) Rasulullah s.a.w said “The best possession is a pious wife; when the husband looks at her he is pleased with her, when he orders her to do something she obeys, when the husband goes out, she protects her honour and chastity and remains in her home.”
6) Rasulullah s.a.w said “Among the Arab women, the women of the Quraysh surpass all other women in two aspects; they are very compassionate to their children and they protect the wealth of their husbands.”